Cancelling a service that you're subscribed to, requires using client area dashboard and issue the cancellation from there.
To Cancel a service you can follow the below steps:
- Login into Client Area.
- Navigate to My Services.
- Select the service you want to cancel.
- In Product Details page you'll find the cancellation link, navigating to Cancellation page.
- Select your Cancellation Type and you're done.
- Cancellation Type -> Immediate: Will cancel the service in less than 24 hours.
- Cancellation Type -> Eng of Billing Period: Will cancel the service by end of its billing cycle.
Cancelling a service will cause terminating the service completely from our end and this action is not undo-able in any case.
Cancelled product will not be invoiced anymore and any payment contract assigned to them will/should be terminated as well.
The cancellation request must be issued by you, we do not accept any cancellation request via email, support ticket, phone or any other type of communications.
Worth noting, if you have an automatic payment agreement on a third-party payment gateway, you need to cancel that on your end as well to prevent the payment gateway to send fund to Kloud51 without having an invoice or an active service.