We have many requests from our users regarding to managed service, where Client will subscribe to one of the management services levels and for a paying a fixed amount they will handle managing their service to Kloud51 Engineering team.
This solution will be a very cost effective solution for people that don't have enough time or resource to manager their SSD VPS or shared hosting or other services from Kloud51.
Below is a draft of the service we're trying to come up with.
Kloud51 Managed Service Draft
With Kloud51 Fully Managed VPS hosting, you get affordable, scalable hosting, fully managed by the web’s best premium support team. And when we say “fully managed,” we mean it: OS and application updates, performance and security monitoring, automated backups, and much more.
Our engineers will actively protect and manage your servers 24/7/365, for a fraction of the cost of hiring your own SysAdmin staff. So you can spend your time doing what you’re good at — creating websites, launching new projects, and running your business.
Fully Managed VPS Hosting lets you spend more time making things and less time fixing things.
- We’ll set up your site
- Migrate site content from any host
- Install and optimize OS, apps, and plugins
- Performance and security scanning
- Keep it running 24/7
- Guaranteed server uptime of 99.999%
- Plesk® or cPanel® control panel
- Automatic daily backups
- One-click OS and app updates
- Proactive security and performance monitoring
- For total peace of mind
- 24/7/365 priority support
- Extended support from real, live engineers
- Security scanning & malware removal
- Instantly scale your server up or down
Every Fully Managed VPS Hosting plan includes:
- Managed server setup
- Application & plugin install
- Automated application updates
- Security scan & malware removal
- Monitoring setup
- Daily backups
We’ll keep your sites and visitors safe. Fully Managed VPS includes industry-standard defenses against hacking, botnets, and phishing scams, along with daily security scans and automatic cleanups for most types of malware. Security and Protection on it highest.
We’re constantly keeping an eye on your system’s performance, watching every single move on your machine and If anything goes wrong, we’ll fix it right away.
Choose from the latest versions of Parallels® Plesk Panel or cPanel® for fast and easy server management, we'll installed and configure and get it up & running for you with customized configuration and with optional root access to your server, you’re free to customize it with any Linux-based application or OS component you'd like to have on it.
Core Managed Service comes with Security Enhancement and Software Installation.
A bare VPS machine comes with basic security defense system that will protect the machines from DDoS Attacks by default, for more feature and advanced enhancement Kloud51 provides the following on their Core Managed service.
- Configuring firewalls
- SSH Brute Force
- FTP Hardening
- Closing Unused Ports
- Removing unnecessary applications
- Install CRON jobs to ensure all these.
- Disabled unused services and daemons
- Secure SSH Authentication & Tweak OpenSSH Configuration
While providing hardware and OS updates, Kloud51 has provides managed Software Installation on Core Managed service.
Supported Software (Linux):
- RDBS Database Servers:
- NoSQL Database Servers
- Fantastico and Softaculous One-Click Installers
- Ruby on Rails
- Control Panels:
- CentOS Control Panel
- Joomla and more!
The installation service is not limited to above list, any custom software installation is included.
Fully Managed - WIP
Fully managed support means that we will do our best to provide assistance with just about any issue or configuration request you may have with your server outside of custom software/script installations (ex: FFmpeg+Mplayer+MEncoder). Some examples of things covered by our fully managed support may include but are not limited to:
- PCI compliance modifications.
- Load problems or sluggishness.
- Network related issues.
- Failure of server to boot.
- Hardware failures
- Package installations via package manager (yum,RPM, apt, pacman, ..).
- DNS Configuration
- Troubleshooting script configurations and/or website errors.
- Task automation.
- Firewall setup & troubleshooting.
- E-mail configuration.
- Software upgrades & migrations. (php, MySQL).
- Custom Apache configurations (mod_python, mod_ruby, mod_wsgi)
- Perl/PECL module/extension installations.
- Backup configurations.
- Google Apps setups.
- And much more.